Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter storm day 2

It will be Ramzi's 3rd day away from school tomorrow because of the winter storm, and he is enjoying it to the fullest. He dragged me out in the cold because he wants to roll around in the snow. We have been in and out of the house, changing his pants and his mittens (gloves) because it was wet. He also had to change his socks twice and on the 2nd round, I told him to wear one of my older winter boots, it was big, but it keeps his feet warm. Here are some pictures taken awhile ago.

On this 1st caption, I told him to pose for me before messing himself up in the snow.
A picture showing how cold it was. (Entrance towards our front door)
My apple tree is now an icicle tree!
It's kinda pretty, a tree with no leaves but all ice
Ramzi using a piece of icy twig as a gun!
Our next door neighbor was having a hard time trying to drive her car into her driveway, and in the end, she decide to leave it by the road side.
Here is our barn in the backyard. I wanted to get the shovel but the door just won't open.
Ramzi is ducking in the snow, as if he is trying to shoot someone with his icy twig gun
Here's our back porch. See the 'icy stalagmites' hanging down from the roof top. I used to have 3 bells hanging...now it's only two!


























































































0 Comments: