Thursday, January 29, 2009

No water supply!

I was busy doing 2 rounds of laundry this morning and making breakfast for Ramzi when I realized that we have no water in the house! I thought it would come back soon, but it's already 3.40 pm and still no water! I called up our next door neighbor and asked him if he was having the same problem, and he told me he just got done talking to the Utility People and they've told him the water main at Conti Dr. broke, and they are trying to fix the problem. Conti Dr. is just 2 minutes walk from our house and I told Ramzi to bundle up and we should investigate their progress. Here are the pictures that I took . Talking about progress, I saw only 2 person working and hardly see any progress at all! It looks like we are going to do most of our 'business' (bathroom needs & Cooking) elsewhere later tonight. Not sure if my dear husband is going to be happy about driving in the extremely hazardous road condition.

That's the Utility Truck parked at Conti Dr.

This is where the water main broke, and they've dug the area

Here's another tractor parked at Southport Dr.
Ramzi and I, we decide to walk back homeThere's nothing much we can do, except wait.









0 Comments: