Sunday, December 13, 2009

MIA

Yeah, I know it has been months that I have not been updating my blog. I have been busy with my new job and with such undesirable hours I hardly have much time for anything at all except for the daily necessities that needs to be taken care of. The house is in shambles and the regular dusting and scrubbing are always a week behind :(. I am sure those working moms do agree with me that being a working mom with young kid/s and a house to take care of is hard work...especially those having to go thru' night shifts like me. I used to enjoy those 8+ hours of sleep while being a stay at-home mom but now it would be a miracle if I can even get 5 hours! Oh well, this tough economic downturn is making it harder for everyone but I think I am the lucky ones with a 'not too' bad paying job which I kinda enjoy at times :). I will definitely be back here checking and updating important happenings and wishing everyone a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

0 Comments: