Thursday, April 30, 2009

New gig

A couple of weeks ago, I got hired by Citi to work online. I did my training and for the past couple of weeks I have been taking calls for citi customers. Most of the calls are regarding refinancing or customers wanting to get a second loan on their property, or wanting to know about Government Assisted Programs etc. It's an easy job and I really really am having fun working with West. My 1st gig with them did not last as long as I had expected it to be, because there were no available hours on spectrum. After waiting for a couple of weeks, I handed in my resignation and now they've given me a new skill, which is with Citi Group. With the current economic downturn and the low interest rates on mortgages, people are calling in all the time, so they can refinance their property. Most calls are easy to handle because it's all scripted. If nothing fits the needs of the callers, an agent can transfer them to Citi 1-800 xxx and pick their options from there. Some days an agent can get 1 or 2 callers who may have got up from the wrong side of their bed, and the only way to handle this kind of call is to apologize profusely or if it doesn't work that way, we do have Supervisors who can be contacted online. Most time, I would try to resolve any issues myself.


0 Comments: