Monday, April 20, 2009

Guitar Hero

Anyone heard of guitar hero?Guitar Hero is a series of music video games first published in 2005 by Redoctane and distributed by Activision in which players use a guitar-shaped peripheral to simulate the playing of lead and bass guitar across numerous rock music songs. It was a mid-friday morning that we (my husband and I) went to Jamal's house to deliver our computer hard drive that had crashed. Jamal is a computer geek who ALWAYS helps us with our computer issues. Like all of you out there, we (my husband, our son and I), goes on the computer every day, and with one computer down, all 3 of us have to fight over one lap-top, and it's bad!! Anyway, when we arrived at Jamal's house, he was busy doing electrical rewiring in the basement. It was supposed to be a short stop at his house, but Jamal and my dear husband starts jammin' to Metallica with Jamal on the drums and unfortunately my dear husband was struggling with his guitar, but managed to give it a second try and did fairly well. I got bored watching them play, and so was Jamal's cat. As you can see from the pictures below, the cat was totally unimpressed by their loud music. The cat even sat on a stool, looking bored to death!! hahaha.




















0 Comments: