Tuesday, August 26, 2008

World's tallest water ride

I've just read the paper today that Holiday World Splashin' Safari is going to add the World's tallest 'Pilgrims Plunge' water ride next spring. On top of this new ride the Koch family (owner of Holiday World) also announced the HoliWatch program, a wristband-style radio frequency identification service that will be offered free to park guests in 2009. The water-proof devices will serve as locators for families or groups who become separated during their visit.

I have been to Holiday World twice this year, and I've enjoyed the water park because it's cooling and more relaxing instead of those roller coasters ride like the legend, the raven or the voyage. Those kind of thrills will definitely kill me!! I remember an incident where we went to Six Flag, somewhere in Denver where my dear husband told me it's not that bad, I took his word for it, and I ended up being sick and that was the one and final ride that I took and never again! This Holiday World Splashin' Safari is really great for young and old alike. There are just so many things to do and like I said, I would prefer the water park, and they have kima bay, wave pool, Bahari river, Bakuli and some other rides for little ones. Other shows are Holidazzles, for songs, laughter and dance. The Hoosier Celebration Theater rocks all season on a retro trip down memory lane with favorites from the '60s, '70s and '80s.

Here's a video on the upcoming 2009 world's tallest water ride.

http://www.holidayworld.com/new2009.html





0 Comments: