Thursday, January 15, 2009

Artic blast

It's Thursday morning and I had just got done sending my son to school. The temperature out there was 2 degrees F and the wind chill was -9 ! It is supposed to be the coldest in 4 years.... brrrr... By Friday morning, schoolchildren boarding buses could face a temperature near zero degrees. The cold air is typical this time of year, and the lows are far from the records for today and Friday of minus 7 and minus 17 degrees.

Although I had the heater on full blast in the car, my toes were numbed and I had to adjust the heater to blow on full blast below the dashboard. It was terribly dangerous to drive with my numbed toes. On the way to my son's school there were about 3 big lakes or ponds, and all of them were solid ice and white.

Anyway, hopefully we will have a better 'deal' next week..hahaha.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh, sejuk nya!!