Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year 2009

New Year is wonderful time to reach out to your loved ones and express your heartiest good wishes to them. Here's wishing anyone who visits my blog, a successful year ahead and more power to your future.


All hands rise in praise of Prophet Mohammed PBUH,
All heads bow in praise of Allah
May he bless you on Muharram On this final day of 2008, we bid farewell to another year gone by and begin thinking about how I can makes changes for the better in the year to come. My personal new year's resolution is to be happy, enjoy life, and not let little things get to me. I would also involve myself by touching the life of another person in a positive way, or improving myself in a spiritual way, although I find this more meaningful than when it effects another's life, or somehow contributing to making the world a better place. I feel that I have live life on this planet much like a slug, slogging along with little interest (or even awareness) of others, or my place or purpose here, content to exist until it is time to leave. So much time has been wasted! A happy New Year to all!









.





































0 Comments: